JIMMY KIMMEL LA BOWL
PRESENTED BY STIFEL
Oregon State vs. Utah State
December 18, 2021 - 4:30 pm PT
Parking Lots Open: 12:30 pm
Cameo Fan Fest: 2:00 pm
Stadium Gates Open: 3:00 pm
Kickoff: 4:30 pm
TICKETS ON SALE, STARTING AT $32
Oregon State and Utah State have been selected to meet in the first annual Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl at SoFi Stadium on Saturday, Dec. 18th at 4:30 p.m.
The Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented by Stifel will celebrate the tradition of great college football in Los Angeles through an extraordinary game-day experience that focuses on premium hospitality and highlights the diverse community of Los Angeles. Throughout the week leading up to the game, there will be a series of events for the teams, their families, fans and locals. Click the buttons above to buy your tickets or to reserve a suite today!
The Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl Presented By Stifel will also benefit community partners One For All, Boys and Girls Club LA Harbor and Boys and Girls Club LA Metro. The bowl game is committed to working with Inglewood’s One For All to support youth through social programs that emphasize the importance of personal growth and community involvement. Similarly, Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl will continue to work with the Boys and Girls Clubs of LA Harbor and LA Metro by helping to end food insecurity in those communities.
ZippyPaws Pep Rally
Friday, December 17th
5:30 - 6:30pm
Fans can join Oregon State and Utah State cheerleaders, bands, and mascots with fun interactive contests, a battle of the bands, food trucks and more at this free event taking place in American Airlines Plaza next to SoFi Stadium.
Cameo Fan Fest
Saturday, December 18th
2:00 - 4:30pm
All ticketed guests are encouraged to arrive early as American Airlines Plaza will be transformed with music by DJ Vick One spinning to the live illustration battle by Secret Walls, plus Cameo branded swag giveaways, food trucks, and cheerleaders to help get fans pumped up before kickoff.
SoFi Stadium COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
Effective December 15th, 2021: prior to entering SoFi Stadium, guests 5 years and older must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test result. For guests providing proof of a negative test, it is required that negative results from a PCR test are within a 48 hour period prior to the event and negative results from an Antigen test are within 24 hours of the event, per L.A. County Health orders. Guests 18 years and older must also provide a photo ID with a matching name.
WARNING: the falsification or use of fraudulent vaccination or COVID-19 test records is a crime and may be punishable under Title 18 United States Code, Section 1017, and other applicable laws.
• Masks are required for all attendees
• Masks can only be removed to actively eat or drink, after which they must be immediately put back on.
As a reminder, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order requirements are subject to change; be sure to check back for the latest information.
Is vaccination required to attend SoFi Stadium events?
In accordance with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health order (effective December 15, 2021) all individuals 5 and older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have proof of a negative COVID-19 test. For guests providing proof of a negative test, it is required that negative results from a PCR test are within a 48 hour period prior to the event and negative results from an Antigen test are within 24 hours of the event, per L.A. County Health orders. Guests 18 years and older must also provide a photo ID with a matching name. Guests under the age of 12 do not need a negative COVID-19 test.
What is considered “full vaccination?”
Full vaccination is defined as having received the final dose in the COVID-19 vaccine series at least 14 days prior to gameday. This means a minimum of 14 days following the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines (or AstraZeneca for international fans) or a minimum of 14 days following the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Can I still attend a SoFi Stadium event if I'm partially vaccinated?
Partially vaccinated individuals who have only received one dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or are not yet beyond the 14 day minimum fully vaccinated window, must provide a negative COVID-19 test. For guests providing proof of a negative test, it is required that negative results from a PCR test are within a 48 hour period prior to the event and negative results from an Antigen test are within 24 hours of the event, per L.A. County Health orders.
Do I need to show my original vaccination card or proof of a negative test?
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination status (you are fully vaccinated 14 days after your last required dose of the vaccine) if they include the name of the person vaccinated, type of COVID-19 vaccine provided and date of last dose administered:
• Physical vaccination card
• Digital copy of your vaccination card
• Photograph of your physical vaccination card as a separate document or stored on a phone or electronic device
• Documentation of your full vaccination from a healthcare provider
How do I provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result?
The following requirements apply to negative COVID-19 test results:
• PCR or antigen tests must be conducted by a licensed test provider or laboratory. • It is required that negative results from a PCR test are within a 48 hour period prior to the event and negative results from an Antigen test are within 24 hours of the event, per L.A. County Health orders. All test results must be from a test conducted before the event start time, and must show your name, type of test performed, and negative test result date. • Acceptable proof of test results must be one of the following: A printed document from the test provider or laboratory An email or text message displayed on a phone from the test provider or laboratory. No over-the-counter or at-home tests will be accepted for entry.
What types of COVID-19 tests will be accepted?
Antigen and PCR tests are accepted. At home, self-administered tests are not accepted.
Will there be on-site testing available? On-site testing will be available for each event at SoFi Stadium, please see below for more details:
• COVID CLINIC will be located near Entry 5 & Entry 9 of SoFi Stadium.
• Testing will be offered at the guests' expense.
• Testing will be offered starting when parking gates open.
• Hollywood Park is not operating these testing clinics. We recommend coming onsite fully vaccinated or with proof of a negative COVID test.
Do I need to wear a mask?
Masks are required for all attendees except when actively eating or drinking.