SoFi Stadium, home to the Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers, is nestled in the heart of the sports and entertainment capital of the West Coast. Here you can experience what it’s like to be a LA fan, game viewer, broadcaster, player and more, on and off the field. We invite you to explore the transformation of the 300-acre Hollywood Park in Inglewood, CA, with our tours now available for purchase.
Rally Days give NFL fans an experience of a lifetime, the day prior to Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Chargers home games. Hosted exclusively during the NFL season, these tours feature an elevated, team-focused atmosphere that is perfect for the ultimate football fan!Buy Now
What To Expect
SoFi Stadium Tours
Get ready to experience SoFi Stadium with a VR photo opportunity and download the Hollywood Park and SoFi Stadium Mobile Apps for even more behind-the-scenes access. Let’s start the journey together.
Once in our impressive private suites, take in the luxuries of the premium guest experience with the unobstructed views, premier catering, and the luxurious décor, which in some suites includes a chandelier. Imagine the game day or event day atmosphere from a unique vantage point.
Feel like a pro as you run through the 60-foot tunnel room to hype you up before you enter onto the SoFi Stadium field. Once on the turf, you will be able visit locker rooms, compete in the on-field challenges and experience a post-game interview.
Experience a tunnel runout and show off your skills as a pro, kicking field goals, throwing at targets, running the “40” and testing your high jump.
On your way out, there’s no better way to commemorate a trip to SoFi Stadium than through the official team shop, where you can find stadium exclusive merchandise and gear. Don’t forget to sport your favorite team jersey 24/7.
*Tour schedule, route, stops and field activities are subject to change without notice.
Book your tickets today for a one-of-a-kind immersive SoFi Stadium tour! Specific “date & time tickets”, “anytime tickets”, and “group tickets” are all available for purchase. If you purchase an “anytime ticket” you have the flexibility to select your specific date and time when you are ready and subject to availability. However, if you know which day you’d like to visit, reserve it now with a “date & time” ticket. Group discounts are also available if you are interested in company outings, family gatherings, or any occasion that will require 20 or more people. A representative will be in touch upon inquiry.Purchase date & Time ticket Purchase Anytime Ticket
Frequently Asked Questions
1What are your current COVID-19 protocols?
1. You are fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks or more have passed since you received the single-dose J&J vaccine or the second dose of the Pfizer / Moderna vaccine); or
2. You have tested negative for covid-19 less than 72 hours before you enter the venue; or
3. You will wear a face covering.
By entering the facility, you self-attest to meeting one of the above three criteria.
Do not enter if you cannot self-attest to meeting at least one of the criteria. The California department of public health guidance for the use of face coverings (effective June 15, 2021) requires unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask or appropriate face covering at all times while indoors in public settings. The department of public health highly encourages unvaccinated individuals to wear a mask or appropriate face covering while outdoors in public settings. If you are not fully vaccinated, please comply with the guidance and wear your face covering indoors and outdoors.
2Are tour locations and times guaranteed?
3Are there any camera restrictions?
4Can I take videos during the tour?
5Are there purse, bag or footwear restrictions?
• SoFi Stadium Tours strongly encourages Guests to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container on tour.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” (or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
• Small clutch bags that are 4” x 6” with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags, camera bags, diaper bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must be either taken back to your vehicle or disposed of.
• Shoes with spikes, sharp heels, or other attributes that may damage the playing surface will not be permitted on the playing field.
• We HIGHLY SUGGEST comfortable, closed toed, athletic type shoes to be worn.
• Participating in Tours barefoot or without shoes is prohibited.
6What are the current security processes in place at SoFi Stadium?
• All Guests are subject to a search of their person and possessions before entering the stadium and while on stadium property.
• Permitted bags (see SoFi Stadium’s Bag Policy) are subject to inspection by Security Representatives. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a Security Representative to manipulate or remove the contents to aid the inspection.
7Are there any prohibited items?*
• Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions
• Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind
• Laser pens/pointers
• Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
• Laptop computers
• Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Alcoholic beverages
• Signs, banners, flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
• Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
• Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
• Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other Guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology related service provided in the stadium
• Projectiles (e.g., frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc.)
• Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
• Fireworks, confetti or glitter
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards and hover boards
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
8How long does a tour typically last?
9Do you offer tours in other languages?
10Do you offer group tours?
11Are outside food and beverages allowed in the stadium?
12How can I purchase tickets?
13Are children allowed to take the tour?
14Do you have any discounts?
15Are strollers permitted on tour?
16Are wheelchairs/ECVs permitted on tour?
• During the field experience portion of the tour, personal wheelchairs or ECVs that may cause damage to the playing surface or field turf must remain in areas of the field protected by matrax protective surfaces. Guest using ECVs or wheelchairs will be offered the opportunity to participate in the Football Throw, Photo Opportunity, and/or Field Goal elements of the field experience, but will not be able to use ECVs or wheelchairs during other elements of the field experience, such as the Vertical Leap or 40 Yard Dash. Mobility devices that will cause damage to the field even in areas protected by matrax may not be permitted on the field during the field experience portion of the tour.
• Guests with limited mobility who require additional accommodations to participate in the tour are encouraged to make advance arrangements for wheelchair-accessible alternate experiences or other accommodations by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org at least twenty-four hours before the tour date. It may not be possible to arrange for accommodations on the day of the tour.
• Personal wheelchairs/ECVs must remain on the sidelines while Guests with limited mobility participate in the field experience. SoFi Stadium does not accept responsibility for lost, missing, or stolen wheelchairs/ECVs.
17Are service animals allowed?
• At SoFi Stadium, a service animal is defined as a dog or a miniature horse that has been trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability.
• Guests with service animals may be asked to leave if the Guests do not retain control over their service animal, if the service animal displays aggressive or disruptive behavior, or if the service animal is not house broken.
• The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner. Service animals are not required to wear a vest.
• Please ask any of our Tour Staff for the animal relief area. A service animal is welcome to use the relief area as long as the owner picks up after the animal and leaves the area clean.