Book Your Kinsey Collection Experience!
Sign up to be contacted about booking a Kinsey African American Art and History Collection experience for your group at SoFi Stadium.
For a limited time only, guests can explore the award-winning collection which illuminates untold stories through art, sculptures, photographs, rare books, letters, and digital enhancements like never before.
Sign Up Below!
Kinsey African American Art and History Collection is brought to you by The Kroenke Family Foundation. A portion of the proceeds benefits the Hollywood Park Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports youth programs focused on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) education, and health and wellness.
Frequently Asked Questions
1What are your current COVID-19 protocols?
2Are there any camera restrictions?
3Can I take videos during the tour?
4Are there purse, bag or footwear restrictions?
• SoFi Stadium Tours strongly encourages Guests to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but Guests will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container on tour.
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” (or one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
• Small clutch bags that are 4” x 6” with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
• Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, computer bags, camera bags, diaper bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
• An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
• All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must be either taken back to your vehicle or disposed of.
• Shoes with spikes, sharp heels, or other attributes that may damage the playing surface will not be permitted on the playing field.
• We HIGHLY SUGGEST comfortable, closed toed, athletic type shoes to be worn.
• Participating in Tours barefoot or without shoes is prohibited.
5What are the current security processes in place at SoFi Stadium?
• All Guests are subject to a search of their person and possessions before entering the stadium and while on stadium property.
• Permitted bags (see SoFi Stadium’s Bag Policy) are subject to inspection by Security Representatives. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a Security Representative to manipulate or remove the contents to aid the inspection.
6Are there any prohibited items?*
• Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions
• Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind
• Laser pens/pointers
• Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
• Laptop computers
• Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
• Illegal drugs or substances
• Alcoholic beverages
• Signs, banners, flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
• Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
• Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
• Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other Guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology related service provided in the stadium
• Projectiles (e.g., frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc.)
• Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
• Fireworks, confetti or glitter
• Obscene or indecent clothing
• Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards and hover boards
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
7How long does a tour typically last?
8Do you offer group tours?
9Are outside food and beverages allowed in the stadium?
10How can I purchase tickets?
11I am running late for my reservation time. Is there a grace period for entry?
12Are children allowed to take the tour?
13Do you have any discounts?
14Are strollers permitted on tour?
15Are wheelchairs/ECVs permitted for the self guided tour?
• Guests with limited mobility who require additional accommodations to participate in the tour are encouraged to make advance arrangements for wheelchair-accessible alternate experiences or other accommodations by contacting email@example.com at least twenty-four hours before the tour date. It may not be possible to arrange for accommodations on the day of the tour.
16Are service animals allowed?
• At SoFi Stadium, a service animal is defined as a dog or a miniature horse that has been trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability.
• Guests with service animals may be asked to leave if the Guests do not retain control over their service animal, if the service animal displays aggressive or disruptive behavior, or if the service animal is not house broken.
• The care and supervision of the animal is solely the responsibility of the owner. Service animals are not required to wear a vest.
• Please ask any of our Tour Staff for the animal relief area. A service animal is welcome to use the relief area as long as the owner picks up after the animal and leaves the area clean.
17How do I get to SoFi Stadium? Where do I park? Can I use a ride share service?
18I haven’t received an email with specifics about my upcoming tour and the date is approaching. What information do I need to know?
When arriving at the stadium for your tour, please use the stadium entrance located at the intersections of Prairie Avenue & Arbor Vitae. Parking is typically located in Lot N however is subject to change at any time so please follow electronic signage directing you to available parking. Once parked, you will follow signs for the American Airlines VIP Entry 7 which is where tour registration is located.
If you are unable to locate your tickets prior to arriving at the stadium, tour staff will be able to assist upon check in. Please make sure to arrive approximately 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour to allow for ample time to get checked in.
Should you have any other questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org